- Application in prescribed form along with the following documents is to be submitted at Local office.
- Original Deed papers and photocopy
- Chain Deed and photocopy (if required)
- Previous Tax clear receipt
- B.L. & L.R.O. mutation certificate
- T. & C.P. approval and
photocopy of site plan in case of plotted land.
- Completion certificate in case of Flats
- The documents are verified at Local office and then sent to the Head office.
- After final approval the documents are returned
back to Local office.
- Approved documents are to be collected from Local office upon submission of fees as per approved rate chart.
Respective ward councillors
45 working days
Dilip Kr. Banerjee, Head office (9830520512)